Become a Driver at The Yellow Cab Company
The Yellow Cab Company of Greater Hartford offers opportunities* for those individuals who desire the independence of being their own boss. Our drivers set their own schedules.
To qualify the applicant must:
- Possess a valid Connecticut Drivers License with a public service endorsement. (If you do not have a public service endorsement our administrative office can help you obtain the proper paperwork.)
- Maintain a good driving record. A DMV drivers history no more than 30 days old is required.
- All drivers are subject to and required to provide a criminal history from their local town and state policing authority.
- All drivers are subject to random drug testing.
Other paperwork/testing may be required.
A cab driver’s income will vary depending on skill level and schedule. If you would like more information regarding this opportunity, please contact us at (860) 242 – 3276.
*Drivers servicing the disability community must complete a two-day passenger service and safety certification course. A certificate of completion is awarded upon completion of testing.
Join the Yellow Cab Team!
The Yellow Cab Company of Greater Hartford offers employment opportunities for a variety of positions within the company:
- Call Center Operators
- Customer Service Representatives
All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
Yellow Cab offers:
- Flexible Hours -We are a 24/7 operation.
- The opportunity to earn paid vacation time
- We are a drug free workplace
- We are an equal opportunity employer
Other paperwork and/or testing may be required.
Please do not call the office. We will contact you with our interest by email or by phone when an opening becomes available.